Interruptions & Withdrawals


If you come across some difficulties during your studies which mean that completing the semester, year or remainder of your degree is not possible, you might want to consider a temporary interruption or withdrawal from your course.

To start the process of interruption or withdrawing from your course, you will need to contact your School Support Office.

Contact list for your School Support Office

Read more >

Be sure to consider the extent to which your choice may impact on areas such as your studies, wellbeing, student visa, accommodation and finance when making your decision.

The university's policy may also be useful to you.