If you have any concerns about your course or a service, we'd always recommend that you try to resolve the issue informally in the first instance. However, if this is not possible or you aren't happy with the outcome you can pursue a formal complaint via the university complaint procedure.

The university guide is a great place to start to find out about the stages to a complaint, including formal and informal complaints as well as potential outcomes. 

University's guide to complaints

Read more >

You can report something anonymously or get support from an advisor if you feel you have experienced bullying, harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination.

Report your complaint to get support

Read more >

The Student's Union Advice Centre can provide you with independent advice, help you to draft your complaint and support you at any meetings.

Student's Union Advice Centre

Read more >

You may want to read the university's student complaints policy to find out more about submitting both a formal and informal complaint.

Complaints policy

Read more >