Support for your studies


Below you can find information about the different sources of academic support available, as well as advice on what to do if something has affected your academic performance or meant that you're unable to study.

We also have advice on what to do if you're looking to change course or university. Finally, if you're not satisfied with a recent academic decision affecting your studies or with a recent experience at the University, there is more information on appeals and complaints.

Time Away

My Future