What if there is an error or mistake with my visa?

If there is an error or mistake on your 90-day entry clearance vignette then you may be able to have this corrected at the Visa Application Centre (VAC) where you made your visa application so you should contact them before you travel to the UK.

If your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP card) contains errors when you collect this upon your arrival in the UK please contact us and we can advise about having this corrected.

If your visa is in the form of a vignette rather than a BRP card, it may be possible to get this corrected through the Entry Clearance Correction Scheme. Contact the Student Immigration Team for more information.