Care experienced students

Information for students who have previously experienced local authority care. 


Key Information

  • This document covers a range of information for students who have previously been in local authority care and is not intended for students who are care givers. Please see our other factsheets in this series for other funding options if you provide care for another person.
  • It covers both financial and pastoral support options and explains how you can be assigned a nominated adviser who can support you throughout your time at University with respect to a wide range of matters.
  • Contact details for a variety of support services are included along with the details of the University's central contact.