Disabled Students' Allowances 

The University's Disability Advisory and Support Service is the University's key contact for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) and can provide help with your application for this support with Student Finance. The link below takes you directly to their website for further information and advice.

Key Information

  • UK home students who have a disability such as, a long term health condition, a mental health condition or a specific learning difficulty, can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowances grant (DSAs) to help you pay for the extra costs that you may have as a direct result of your disability. 
  • DSAs are not provided by the Disability Advisory and Support Service at the University, but they can assist you with your application.
  • DSAs don’t depend on household income – what you can get depends on your individual needs.
  • If you are not a UK student, the University is still committed to ensuring that you receive the necessary support. Click on 'further information' to find out more.